$120 per 55-minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I am an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, and Magellan. I also provide EAP services for Cigna and Magellan. If you have a flex plan or health savings account, therapy services may also qualify for reimbursement. I can provide you with a receipt at the end of each session so that you can file for reimbursement. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you verify that I am an in-network provider for your mental health insurance by calling your insurance company.
I’d also recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Are my medical coverage and my mental health coverage from the same provider?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet? What will be my out-of-pocket cost for therapy sessions?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my plan cover family sessions? Does it cover sessions when the client is not present? (This is very important if you are bringing your child to therapy.)
Please Note: I file insurance as a courtesy for my clients. I am only able to file insurance if I am in-network for your primary insurance (if you are double-covered). Please be aware that you are responsible for payment if your insurance doesn’t pay for my services.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. There is a $60 late cancellation or no show fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!