Telehealth services will be available in the summer of 2017! These services are covered by some insurance and may be used solo or in combination with in-person therapy. You must be in the state of Texas to use my telehealth services because of state licensing laws and restrictions. For some people, use of HIPAA-compliant video-conferencing is a great fit for counseling services.
- Live in a rural area with few therapists?
- Need a therapist with my skills and experience and can’t find anyone in your area?
- Have a challenging schedule?
- Have a disability?
Video-counseling may be a great way for you to work with me and get the help you need.
Telehealth is not for you if you struggle with technology or if you are struggling with thoughts of hurting yourself or someone else.
To use video-conferencing counseling services, clients must:
- have a good internet connection
- have access to a place that allows for confidentiality
- have an emergency contact and emergency resources in your area.
Telehealth is for adolescents ages 15 and up and adults.